The service is composed of a series of lectures and practical exercises at the Formula 1 circuit. The programme is 4.5 hours long. There is no need to worry about equipment — Sochi Autodrom will provide all that is required for the training.
When you arrive at the circuit, you will be offered a small tour and a welcome coffee. Then, in a classroom, you will have a theory session and simulator training. The practical part of the course lasts 3 hours. During the first 30 minutes you will be practicing driving elements in the paddock. The remaining time will be spent on the track.
The practical part is divided into five modules:
- high-speed spatial awareness training in the paddock (acceleration — braking within the given corridor, right angle zigzag);
- cornering elements practice in the paddock (evasive manoeuvre test or "moose test", spread zigzag — line technique practice);
- cornering elements practice at the circuit;
- cornering line practice at the circuit;
- high-speed cornering practice at the circuit.
During the breaks, the instructor will analyse your mistakes with you. At the end of the practical part, you will have a ride on the track in a race taxi.
To book Mercedes-AMG Experience, please call +7 (922) 122-22-25. IMPORTANT
! The Mercedes-AMG Experience service is available to persons aged 23 and over having at least 5 years of driving experience.