1. Before taking part in the master class you will have to fill in several acknowledgement forms, so please come to the information desk of Sochi Autodrom (Olympic Park, Sochi Autodrom Main Grandstand, Gate A) 15-20 minutes prior to the time specified in your ticket.
2. Don't forget to take your passport and driver's licence with you.
3. An obligatory condition for participation in the master class is the presence of clothing with long sleeves, trousers, closed shoes. If you want, you can rent sports shoes (₽500).
4. After you present your ticket to an employee of Sochi Autodrom, they will give you a relevant badge and take you to the medical centre for a mandatory medical examination (alcohol test, blood pressure measurement).
5. If you are allowed to drive a car after completing the medical examination, you will participate in the master class in order set by the employees of Sochi Autodrome.
6. Hand over the helmet and balaclava, as well as the footwear (it is Sochi Autodrom's property), if you rented it, to an employee in the garage after the master class.
7. Each participant of the master class can bring only one companion to the garage at Sochi Autodrom free of charge. Each additional companion has to purchase a ticket costing ₽500.
8. Children under 16 years of age are allowed to the place where the service is rendered free of charge. They have to be accompanied and constantly controlled by an adult who does not take part in the ride.